Minneapolis & St. Paul Pressure Washing
Along with expert interior and exterior painting services, Satin Touch can also help you improve the appearance of your home in other ways. Pressure washing is one of our most popular new services in the Twin Cities area. If you want to give your home that like-new shine again, call Satin Touch today for a free pressure washing quote.
What Is Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing is one of the simplest and most effective ways to clean outdoor surfaces such as concrete, brick, wood, stucco, vinyl and more. It uses a high-pressure stream of water to loosen and remove tough stains from virtually any surface. With nothing but the power of water, you can remove years of dirt, grime, mold, mildew, and stains.
What Surfaces Can You Clean?
At Satin Touch, we can bring almost any surface back to a like-new shine. We provide pressure washing services for:
- Home walls and siding
- Decks and patios
- Driveways and carports
- Paths and walkways
- … and more!
Are There Places You Can’t Clean with a Pressure Washer?
If you’ve ever tried to use a pressure washer yourself, you’ve probably seen the warnings to avoid using it on certain surfaces, such as vinyl siding, wood, and loose materials like gravel. However, at Satin Touch we have the right tools to handle a much wider variety of jobs. Unlike a home pressure washer, our pressure washing services can tackle almost any surface.
Why to Use Pressure Washing for Your Home
There are several benefits to cleaning the exterior of your home with a pressure washer:
- Deep, Effective Cleaning: Pressure washers can remove even the toughest dirt and stains, including paint, oil, grease, mildew, grass stains, and long-settled dirt and grime.
- Environmentally Friendly: With pressure washing you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals and lots of waste. The main cleaner with pressure washing is simply water.
- Removing Allergens and Health Risks: Mold and mildew on or around your home can be potential health hazards. Pressure washing is an excellent way of removing these problems so they don’t pose further risk to you or your loved ones.
- Cost Effective: Pressure washers are inexpensive to run, so you don’t end up paying lots of extra material costs. They are one of the most cost-effective ways to clean your home’s exterior.
- Immediate Results: With pressure washing, you don’t need to wait to see the end result. Pressure washing creates an immediate and sometimes drastic change in appearance!
Why You Should Work With a Professional
One of the most common questions we hear about our pressure washing services is, “Why can’t I just do that myself?” While you can easily buy or rent a pressure washer and teach yourself to operate it, we guarantee we will deliver better results than you will get on your own. Why?
- Professional Experience and Training: At Satin Touch, our pressure washing technicians have done hundreds of jobs on all manner of surfaces. We have the expertise you need to do the job right.
- Professional Equipment: Unlike the pressure washers available at big-box stores, our pressure washers can adjust to clean almost any surface with ease.
- No Frustration: When you rent a pressure washer, you don’t just pay for the rental itself. Remember that you will also have to transport the unit to and from the store, clean it, refuel it, and return it by the deadline to avoid extra fees. And when you buy one, you might have to spend hundreds of dollars more than our cleaning fees would be.
- The Best Results: When you pressure wash your home on your own, you could accidentally cause damage to your siding, masonry, or wood surfaces. Our technicians know how to avoid causing damage and will clean your home gently but thoroughly.
Pressure Washing Services in Minneapolis and St. Paul
If you’re ready to get your home looking great, contact Satin Touch today to learn more about our pressure washing services in the Twin Cities region. We’d be happy to tell you more about our process and give you a free estimate for your home.