As the weather warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t forget about the tasks needed to be done inside. There are many reasons why carpets should not be neglected.
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, saving you money in the long run.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants and eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to maintain your home’s air quality and the carpet itself.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet damage is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept up with on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with thorough vacuuming.
4. Removes blemishes. Spots and stains can lead to further soiling of the carpet. Removing them promptly protects against worsening damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist dirtying of carpets can result in an ample supply of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home and increase the appeal in a space.
7. Improves working environment. Workers feel better about coming into work and doing their best when it is clean. Carpets should not be overlooked.
8. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets. The pile on of dust may take a toll on the people who work/ live in the space due to allergies.
9. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method, usually every 12 to 18 months.
Matt P. – Golden Valley, MN
"Love Satin Touch! They are professional, responsive and provide great value. I highly recommend them for any project and have told friends about them. Thank you again so much."
Mark K.. – Maple Grove, MN
Project: Bathroom Remodel "We had a tight deadline to finish our bathroom in the basement. They assured us they could meet that deadline and they did with a few days…
Brenda A. – Fridley, MN
Project: Basement Remodel "We had our basement remodeled by Satin Touch. We had a bedroom and seating area added, which we are happy with. We would recommend Satin Touch for…
Judy C. – Shoreview, MN
Project: Bathroom Remodel; "Very helpful to an elderly lady. They cleaned up the work area extremely well and explained every step of the job. The price quoted at the very…
David and Penny J. – Andover, MN
Project: Bathroom Remodel "We had a fabulous experience working with Satin Touch. We originally hired them for painting and door installations, but ended up needing them for a master bathroom…
Alex M. – Plymouth, MN
Project: Framing "Satin was incredible to work with, their team was courteous and always on time when they said they would arrive, they always cleaned up after themselves and the…
David K. – Minneapolis, MN
Project: Kitchen Remodel "I was introduced to Satin Touch through the Home Advisor service, and I chose them over two other contractors to do a kitchen renovation and garage re-siding.…
Tim S. – St. Paul, MN
Project: Exterior Stairwell, 2 Stories "They were able to design and build a challenging set of stairs with creativity and competence."
Diane R. – Coon Rapids, MN
Project: Kitchen Remodel "Satin Touch gave us a great kitchen remodel. We had a new cabinets, which are awesome, flooring, countertops, wall removed, ceiling work, painting and patio door installed.…
Conni C. – Minneapolis, MN
Project: Kitchen Remodel "From day one Mo set the pace with straight forward answers to our questions. He set a schedule and stuck to it despite several changes at our…
Matt and Kate B. – Osseo, MN
Project: Framing "Satin Touch was the best thing to happen to us and our basement finishing project. I’ll recommend them to anyone I know."
Jeremy S. – St. Paul, MN
"We had a great experience working with the Painting division and Jim Olson as our project manager. We were looking to have popcorn ceilings removed throughout the house and repainting…
Larry and Susan C. – Andover, MN
Project: Kitchen Remodel "Last fall, my wife and I decided it was time to upgrade and update our 37-year-old kitchen. We did some research, found some qualified candidate companies, and…