Satin Touch’s Professional Process
Satin Touch’s outstanding professionals work hard to help our customer’s design dreams become a reality. We’ll make sure that your home improvement job is done right the first time.
Our team will learn your expectations and goals during an initial consultation. We’ll help you pick complementary colors and finishes.
Before we start, our painters will prep your home. The Satin Touch team will protect furniture, edges, and trims from chemicals and paint.
After we finish, our team will remove all tape and tarping. We’ll reset your place back to its original state. You’ll get to inspect the room to see if it meets your expectations.
Get a Professional Crew to Handle Your Andover Interior Painting Project
Fresh paint can make a startling difference in the visual appearance of a room. Satin Touch’s professional painters can transform any room to match your beautiful inspiration. Our home improvement experts will work closely with you to plan your interior painting project. We’ll oversee each phase to ensure we finish the job swiftly and on schedule.
You don’t have to worry about anything. Let us handle the hard part of remodeling your home. All you’ll need to do is relax while we finish it.
Our professional team will handle all the prep work to protect your furniture and other items. Here are five outstanding advantages that a Satin Touch interior painting job will provide you.
- We’ll cover any imperfections in your walls before we apply base coats.
- Our team will use tarps, tape, and other materials to protect your furniture and trims.
- We’ll use the right professional tools to achieve the best results on your walls.
- Satin Touch professionals will help you select the right paint with the best finish for the project.
- We’ll clean carpets, flooring, and the entire area after we paint.
Hire Our Andover Painters for your Exterior Painting Job Needs
Minnesota’s weather constantly changes throughout the year. In the winter, harsh sleet and freezing rain can strip away paint and siding. Bitter cold temperature and snow can cause your exterior to blister and peel away.
During the summer, rain and moisture can build up on the side of your home and eat away at the paint. This erosion can lead to other problems, including damaged siding and trims.
Getting a fresh exterior paint job will protect your home from unforeseen problems that can be costly. Paint can seal holes that can lead to other destructive issues like termite infestations. It will also improve the curb appeal of your home, making it appear brand new. Property experts say that paint can also increase your home’s market value.
We understand that it takes patience to finish an exterior paint job. It can take weeks, if not months, to complete one on a large home. When you don’t do the job right, you may need to repaint your home again.
You can save time and money by hiring a professional painting crew like Satin Touch. We’ll do the job quickly and correctly the first time. You’ll have less stress and mess.
Here are six outstanding benefits that Satin Touch exterior paint job provides to customers.
- Exterior paint can make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
- A fresh paint job can extend the life of your home’s trims and sidings.
- Your home’s resale value will increase on the market.
- You will have a licensed and bonded team handling your project.
- You’ll receive a satisfaction guaranteed policy
- Your project will get finished in days, not weeks.
Additional Home Improvement Services We Provide
Satin Touch has specialists that can manage any remodeling job, large or small. Here are some professional services we offer that can instantly transform your home.
We offer the following services:
- Pressure washing
- Wallpaper installation
- Garage floor coatings
- Deck and fence staining and painting
- Man Caves
Satin Touch is a painting located in Andover, Minnesota. We have a professional team of home improvement experts that can handle your next project. Contact us for more information today.